How to use the Google-Meet:
1. From a computer or smart phone click on the “Join Hangouts Meet” link above. The computer runs the application directly in a browser. On a smart phone it is best if you download the Google Meet application before you start.
2. If you don’t have a computer or smartphone, or if you don’t have internet, you can dial the phone number above and enter the meeting PIN. You will be able to hear and talk.
3. If you have sloow internet, not using your camera will improve your performance…but we will not be able to see you, but you will be able to see everyone else.
4. General protocols: during the meeting it is best if you mute your microphone when you are not talking. That eliminates noise on the line so that everyone can hear better. Just like a phone call, when more than one person is talking at a time, the communications are not very effective.
5. It is best to arrive a little early to get your equipment tested. If you are new to the Google-Meet, I will try to be online 10-15min early to give some coaching on how to use the software.